9 Benefits of Implementing an ERP System in Your Business
Today’s manufacturer and distributor face a myriad of business challenges. These include duplication of processes with disparate systems, the inability to support a mobile workforce, scrambling to keep track of resources, departments within the organization working in silos, and the list goes on. Implementing an ERP system delivers key benefits to assist in overcoming these obstacles.
1.Reduce Costs &
Saves you Money
- Reduce administrative and operational costs through automated processes. This allows users to pro-actively manage operations and prevent delays.
- A cut in operational costs is a cut in working capital outlay. An ERP System allows for you to run your business at a lower cost.
- Reduce waste within their organizations, maximize inventory efficiency.
- Data is available in a centralized location with complete visibility across all functionalities.
- An ERP System allows you to automate business processes.
- Decision makers can monitor operations and production in real-time.
- Automate many tracking processes, and accurately determine and maintain inventory levels.
3.Improved Financial Consolidation
- Without ERP, many businesses are forced to use different programs in different departments. An ERP system eliminates the data silos that arise from disparate systems
- ERP systems virtually eliminate tasks by doing the work for you.
4.Supply Chain Optimization
- A robust ERP System allows for real-time visibility of your supply chain and other processes making it easier for decision makers to get a wider view of their supply chain, reduce planning cycles and be on top of your production scheduling.
5.Respond to Market Conditions Faster with Data Analysis
- ERP System provides real-time data analysis and reporting to assist the business to rapidly react to changing market requirements.
- The business can make informed decisions on time.
- Data analysis on ERP software enables access to accurate reports. This allows businesses to follow trends in real-time and determine realistic forecasts.
- Allocation and detection of inventory and stock is critical in highly regulated industries.
- ERP benefits you in tracing stock, defects and hazards down to the level of individual parts and ingredients.
- You can recall and re-evaluate batches and improve scheduled and preventative maintenance, product configuration and change control.
7.Digitally Transform & Future-proof your Business with Mobility & Flexibility
8.Improve Customer Satisfaction, Service & Relations
- Implementing an ERP solution enables you to produce the right product at the right time. This ensures accuracy in providing for customer needs.
- On-time deliver is critical in maintaining customer retention and service.
with an Industry
- An industry built ERP solution allows for configuration to suit industry needs by adapting to individual business requirements.
- Gain competitive advantage with compliancy, agility and the ability to expand and adapt with little to no downtime.