Industry-built to support your quality and safety systems, SYSPRO’s Lot Traceability module offers a full traceability system – helping you improve governance and drive compliance to minimize the effects of a recall.
Trace. Isolate. Eliminate. Mitigate.
Reduce the cost of lot traceability & tracking with SYSPRO ERP
SYSPRO Lot Traceability ERP system, users can track materials from vendor receipt through delivery of the product to the customer, as well as all levels in between. Users can identify which materials require lot tracking and the stages of production where information needs to be recorded throughout the manufacturing process.
If you work in a highly regulated industry making or distributing safety or health products, your business demands lot traceability. Compliance with traceability rules means you need to be equipped to respond at lightning speed to any defect or hazard, down to the level of each individual part or ingredient.
Boost your Operations with SYSPRO ERP
Engineering Change Control (ECC)
Make sure you know who changed what along the R&D process with built-in ECC. SYSPRO ERP Software offers user security control and an audit trail can help you mitigate liability in case of product quality issues. In addition, by using e-signatures and creating documentation automatically, you can enforce compliance.
Return Merchandise Authorization
Make sure product returns don’t get lost in the warehouse. The SYSPRO Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) solution enables you to rapidly process customer returns and the resulting corrective actions such as receipting, exchanges, cross-shipments, repairs, scrap and credits, as well as charges for returns and restocking activities. It’s also linked to engineering change control for quality improvement.
The benefits of Lot Traceability
- Tracks the part from receipt of materials, into production and through to product delivery and inventory transaction records lot/serial information
- Track which lot controlled items were used to produce specific finished products in manufacturing process
- History of traceable-item transactions for accountability and customer service follow-up
- Manual or automatic lot numbering by single products or batch
- Optional auto-depletion of lots in issue and sale transactions
- Optional tracking of lots from component to parent
- Shelf life and expiry date tracking
- Expiry dates included in materials requirements planning calculations
- Optional full or sample inspection of lots during purchase order and work order receipts
- Association of documentation to lots with applicable certifications, specifications, and quality records
- Bi-directional lot queries and reporting
- Reject control and documentation
- Archiving of lot information
More on how SYSPRO ERP’s actionable traceability can help you
We have complete visibility of production and traceability via SYSPRO and are able to make crucial manufacturing management decisions quickly.
With Lot Traceability, we know exactly which lots were shipped to each customer, and our warehouse employees can fulfill orders from cases that are not in danger of being outdated. In addition, thanks to SYSPRO, we can now do a mock recall in less than 30 minutes.
Excellent tracking of products by lot is critical for us. SYSPRO gives us the tools to meet the current and foreseeable HACCP requirements.