SYSPRO Requirements Planning uses projected demand and supply to assist you in planning and creating realistic production, purchasing and supply transfer schedules. It also identifies capacity constraints and maintains optimal stock holdings in a multi-site and multi-warehouse environment.
The Requirements Planning system (with its online MPS and Job, Purchase Order, and Supply Chain Review programs) enables straight-forward conversions of the suggestions from the Requirements Calculation results, to live data. It is a bucket-less system which provides the facilities to run ‘what-if’ scenarios. Variable planning intervals and user-defined planning horizons offer further flexibility.
Dynamic capacity profiling, load leveling, and single-level forward finite scheduling enable you to assess the impact of suggested jobs on your existing capacity loads.
Key benefits of Requirements Planning
- Effective planning of material and production capacity to satisfy demand
- Identification of critical resources with rough-cut capacity planning
- Detailed pegging information available in queries and reports
- Critical resource queries facilitate effective planning
- ‘Bucketless’, date-driven planning environment for greater accuracy