New Connected Services Offering Makes Intelligent Devices Across Systems Highly Integrated; SYSPRO Analyst Roadshow Features Proof with Customer BKB Ltd. on Tour
BOSTON – (June 18, 2019) – SYSPRO, a global provider of industry-built ERP software, is kicking off its annual technology analyst roadshow in Boston this week by announcing new capabilities to advance the company’s ‘smart manufacturing” leadership in delivering practical digital transformation solutions to customers via the latest release of SYSPRO ERP. The company will be briefing several analysts on its continued innovation in delivering digital transformation as part of its latest release, and recent organizational changes, including the appointment of the new U.S.A CEO. This year, SYSPRO has also brought their customer, BKB Ltd, as part of the briefing to provide insight on their experience with SYSPRO and how they are applying digital transformation in their business.
With more than 15,000 customers operating in a variety of cloud, hybrid, and on-premise environments, SYSPRO has a well-established footprint in manufacturing and distribution industries, delivering four decades of innovation to these industries and building a reputation for delivering the competitive edge to customer businesses. SYSPRO consistently ranks as a “Leader” or “Major Player” in multiple IT analyst evaluations within the ERP vendor marketplace, including SYSPRO’s most recent strong positioning as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: SaaS and Cloud-enabled Manufacturing ERP 2019 Vendor Assessment (doc #US43702818, March 2019).
“The mid-market manufacturing industry knows SYSPRO based on its deep industry roots, its functionality from which customers can extract value, its product flexibility, and the technology advances that it often delivers to its customers ahead of competitors,” said Seth Lippincott, Director of Research, Nucleus Research. “SYSPRO’s latest release, SYSPRO 8, which became GA last year, is helping manufacturers and distributors use practical digital capabilities to transform their businesses. The new release is competitive with other ERP offerings and is worth a serious review by mid-market companies. We’re looking forward to seeing their newest advances in this year’s roadshow.”
SYSPRO News Targets Customer and Company Growth
Included in SYSPRO’s strategy announcements are:
- AGGREGATED ORGANIZATION – Uniting behind a “One SYSPRO” strategy, SYSPRO is continuing its strategic consolidation of multiple areas within its global organization to deliver a consistent customer, employee, and channel experience that solidifies and augments the company’s global market presence. As part of this reorganization, SYSPRO had earlier announced a revamped partner program called PartnerUP, and announced the appointment of new USA CEO Geoff Garrett, as well as the new Australasia CEO Rob Stummer. These industry leaders bring significant industry experience to lead their respective regions. SYSPRO USA is now consolidated into and owned by the SYSPRO Group.
“This is a new dawn for SYSPRO as we take the company to the next level and expand on our considerable competitive strengths, currently as the ERP industry’s smart manufacturing leader,” said Geoff Garrett, CEO, SYSPRO USA. “The company has consistently proven to both customers and the market that it not only stays one step ahead of where the manufacturing sector is going, but that it is agile and nimble enough to deliver capabilities which competitors still have as roadmap items. By consolidating our many advantages, we can operate faster and more effectively, and amplify our value prop even further. This is an important step in SYSPRO’s evolution as a company and an ERP leader.”
- TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP – SYSPRO is actively pursuing several simultaneous digital transformation initiatives:
- AI Advances: SYSPRO, which is on the cutting edge of the ERP industry with its positively cited release of an AI-embedded version of SYSPRO Release 8 more than 18 months ago, has since advanced the product significantly. Today it can demonstrate proven value related to predictions and anomaly detection within the context of the day to day traditional ERP transformation. This framework includes event and digital moment orchestration that allows an IoT connected device, chatbot, or any other element connected into SYSPRO to access its workflow engine to perform specific intelligent processes or tasks.
- SYSPRO Next Gen Customer Service: SYSPRO’s reputation for a great service experience extends far beyond the goal of implementation, upgrades, and support. SYSPRO is performing active customer outreach and engagements to advance its customers’ Industry 4.0 initiatives. “We recognize that this is an important and organizationally challenging step for our customers,” said Paulo de Matos, Chief Product Officer, who is leading SYSPRO’s 2019 Analyst Roadshow. “As technology leaders, it is important for us to contextualize how digital transformation can make a difference in our customers’ lives. Given our deep technology and industry experience, it is our responsibility to assist our customers on their adoption and digital transformation journey.
- Customer Engagement/Interface: SYSPRO is delivering an ERP user experience that is as easy to engage with as social media greatly accelerates user adoption, eliminating the necessity for training.
- PRODUCT NEWS – SYSPRO is launching Connected Services, which enables customers to extend SYSPRO in multiple ways, including the integration to intelligent devices, such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Bots, and the incorporation of participants in the supply chain. Integration and event orchestration are limitless via any device, third-parties, platforms, and e-commerce sites. Advantages include:
- A consolidated view of businesses and operational aspects – enabling unified workflows
- Information interchange with external devices such as tablets and scanners
- Easier collaboration and information sharing with business partners
- Digital moment, event, and workflow orchestration
- Data exchange without compromising on data integrity and security
- Singular and automated data entry, reducing duplicated and inaccurate records
- Enabling data to be stored in one place for consolidated reporting and analysis
“Connected Services represents any digital service that brings people or devices together in any meaningful way to engage, share, and transact,” said de Matos.
- TESTIMONIAL PROOF POINTS – Accompanying SYSPRO at the Analyst Roadshow this week is SYSPRO customer Jaco Maass, GM of IT and Communications at BKB Ltd., which recently celebrated its 100th BKB operates in domestic and international markets, and employs more than 1,500 employees and additional 2,000+ seasonal employees. BKB markets products such as wool, grain, mohair, and livestock; as well as providing shearing and logistic services. The company has used SYSPRO since 2015, which has established the foundation for BKB to reinvent itself through systems as a digital platform for customers.
An avid believer in digital transformation and with a strong endorsement for SYSPRO’s ERP capabilities supporting Industry 4.0, Mr. Maass believes that all industries are currently undergoing massive change.
“With our market changing at such a rapid pace, we knew we had to find ways to alleviate the friction to our customers when they wanted to do business with us. Industry 4.0 represented a way to bring technology to the farm and into the hands of our customers to better equip them in dealing with these changing market forces.
SYSPRO offered us the baseline architecture and the ability to tightly integrate our supply chain that served as the foundation for us to deliver the benefits of IoT, AI, and Blockchain at scale and in way that built trust and provided our customers with new value,” said Maas.
SYSPRO is a global, independent provider of industry-built ERP software designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors. Focused on delivering optimized performance and complete business visibility, the SYSPRO solution is highly scalable, and can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or accessed via a mobile device. SYSPRO’s strengths lie in a simplified approach to technology, expertise in a range of industries, and a commitment to future-proofing customer and partner success.
SYSPRO has more than 15,000 licensed companies in over 60 countries across six continents. For more information, visit www.syspro.com.
Chief Marketing Officer
SYSPRO – United States
Marketing Communications Manager
SYSPRO – United States