Industrial Machinery and Equipment Software
Industrial Machinery and Equipment Software
SYSPRO business ERP solutions for Industrial Machinery and Equipment Distribution
Machinery today can be highly complex and now, more than ever, you need to leverage modern technology to keep pace with your competition. When industrial machinery breaks down in the field, or supplies run short, it’s up to distributors like you to provide for speedy replacement. The cost of machine downtime can be astronomical in certain industries. How can you deliver equipment as quickly and efficiently as possible – and not lose money along the way?
Discover how industrial distribution software from SYSPRO ERP can help transform your operations. With industrial distribution software from SYSPRO providing a 360-degree picture of what’s happening within your business, connecting all divisions, locations and operations, you can deliver products to customers faster with fewer errors, reduce production costs and better manage your business across the value chain.
5 key Industrial Machinery and Equipment Distribution challenges SYSPRO can help you resolve
Industrial Machinery Market size is expected to reach
USD 771.59 billion by 2024; according to a
new research report.
- In order to maintain appropriate inventory levels in a distributed warehouse environment, you must be able to plan, distribute, monitor and control inventory moving across your internal supply chain.
- The SYSPRO Goods in Transit system provides the facilities to create, manage and monitor transfers between multiple warehouses and provides complete visibility to the status and details of in-transit transactions.
- Used in conjunction with the SYSPRO Sales Order module, the Goods-in-Transit system provides functionality to record backorders in the system for multiple warehouses and to electronically produce the accompanying paperwork.
- Additionally, via the Material Requirements Planning module, the functionality extends to include distribution requirements planning, thereby enabling planning of production and purchasing to meet current and future distributed warehouse requirements. Order policies at stock code warehouse level accommodate different lot-sizing techniques per warehouse.
- Gain 24/7 access to your business with SYSPRO Mobile technology
- Manage complex pricing such as contract pricing, volume discounts, promotions and rebates
- Maximize sales across your organization with visibility into opportunities, pipeline and customer information with CRM
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively controlling the return and exchange of items purchased by customers with visibility and tracking of items until the transaction is concluded
- Control and streamline inventory with tools to improve forecasting and planning, match supply with customer demand
- Respond quickly to customer and supplier requirements with seamless data interchange between external trading partners and value-added networks
- Gain visibility across the supply chain by tracking materials from supply chain source through final destination while taking ownership as soon as the voyage is departed
- Account for customer forecasts, historical sales trends, seasonality and supplier lead times to optimize purchasing decisions
- Efficiently control the return and exchange of items bought from suppliers, ensuring visibility and tracking of items until the transaction is concluded
- Understand which suppliers are delivering to your cost, time, quality and other requirements
- Improve inventory accuracy, inventory turns and customer service
- Automate the management of warehouse operations such as physical and cycle counts, picking, put away, replenishment and shipping
- Reduce warehouse errors and capitalize on improved picking and labor efficiencies through automated data collection
- Facilitate the creation of warehouses and bin locations to represent both physical and virtual stock locations
- Support various shipping requirements from small packages to LTL to full truck load shipments
- Seamlessly integrate with automatic scale and manifesting systems for small package shipping
- Gain visibility into trends with built-in analytics and reporting
- Support global organizations with multi-language and multi-currency
- Adhere to International Accounting Standards (IAS) with comprehensive functionality to support GAAP, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local regulations around the world
- Support for global organizations with multi-language and multi-currency support
- Financial analysis tools enable managers to forecast and perform what-if analysis on financial data
- Manage revenue, payables, receivables and cash flow efficiently with a comprehensive view of financial data
- Leverage strong cost accounting by tightly monitoring and tracking all cost elements of a given product
Machinery ERP Software with SYSPRO ERP
- Deliver complex engineered products faster with fewer errors with improved management processes for OEM returns, OEM rebates, OEM promotions, OEM warranty claims effortlessly with full tracking and tracing
- Foster digital collaboration with customers and trading partners – digitally transform your business so that you can integrate business partners across your supply chain or to other systems, on premise or in the cloud; and leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to get rich insights, unidentified trends and anomalies in your business brought to the forefront
- Gain visibility and full lot traceability of goods in transit and maximize quality control by tracking materials through receipt, manufacture, assembly, inspection, stocking and final distribution, while maintaining quality assurance certification and tracking expiration dates.
- Improve forecast accuracy, pricing and financial control by improving your customer responsiveness from request, quotation, estimation and cost determination. Easily understand your true margins to better negotiate with your customers
SYSPRO ERP at your finger tips
Industrial Distribution Software – Business Critical Solutions
Landed Cost Tracking
In order to calculate landed cost, all factors beyond primary cost of material must be considered and accounted for; so that proper costs are updated and made available for decision making. SYSPRO’s Landed Cost Tracking is designed to address these problems by providing visibility of imported goods through shipment tracking and enables greater control of all associated costs, resulting in accurate landed costs.
Blanket Sales Orders and Releases
An underlying problem for suppliers is the time it takes to action a new release and the ability of management to examine the ramifications of any changes. SYSPRO Blanket Sales Orders provides an effective method of setting up contracts between original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers by providing blanket sales orders with multiple release dates, multiple call-offs and cumulative tracking.
It has become increasingly important to be able to locate specific lots of finished goods to speed recalls when a defect or hazard of a particular part has been identified. SYSPRO Lot Traceability enables you to maximize quality control by tracking products, materials and processes, as well as by facilitating effective recalls.
Procurement and Supplier Relationships have an increasingly important role to play in ensuring Manufacturers and Distributors achieve specific strategic goals. Preferred Supplier is a feature within SYSPRO’s ERP that facilitates and optimizes the management of sourcing strategies for material, and for the recommended selection of suppliers during your purchasing cycle. By establishing and managing strategic sourcing policies in SYSPRO’s Preferred Supplier feature you can decrease your purchasing risk, improve purchasing governance and ultimately achieve cost reductions.
Solve your Industrial Machinery and Equipment needs
Get resources and insights into your industry and how our technology can
enable you to disrupt your business and focus on business growth.
SYSPRO Industry Built ERP for
A video detailing the capabilities of
how SYSPRO ERP can assist you
View the Brochure
Download this Brochure Today and get a visual view of SYSPRO for Industrial Machinery and Equipment
L&G Tools Success Story
L&G Tools became one of the first companies to implement the Windows version of SYSPRO
Partner With an ERP Industry Leader
See what the Experts and Users have to say about SYSPRO ERP Software
See how SYSPRO continues to positively impact our customers.
Keep up to date with trending topics and what the experts are saying around your industry
Tackling Industrial Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing Challenges
Author: Roger Landman | Published: 24 May 2018
The Industrial Machinery and Equipment (IM&E) manufacturing industry faces some unique challenges, many of which have been …
6 Crucial Steps to Starting your Digitalization Process
Author: Kevin Dherman | Published: 16 Jan 2020
The pace of technology change has been accelerating in recent years to the extent that it now impacts a wider range of people throughout an …