At SYSPRO, our goal is to provide our customers with innovative technologies and services that simplify their business operations and put them ahead of the competition.
In order for SYSPRO to play such a vital role, we need a team of top-class people behind us. We look for talent who will continue to represent SYSPRO and our core values by bringing ambition, intelligence, drive, tenacity and compassion to the workplace while having a can-do attitude and inspiring those around you. By working at SYSPRO, you’ll gain more than just a job. You’ll be part of a global force that is using innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time. We also have a lot of fun along the way.
Explore SYSPRO career opportunities to find a position that’s exciting and rewarding. If you don’t see a current opening that suits your career objectives, send us your resume anyway as we are always looking for the best people to join Team SYSPRO.
This is a newly created role with SYSPRO Australia. You have a chance to work with Executive team to build a new structure. If you like a challenge and have a good understanding of channel microcosm this is the role for you. To be considered you need to have a proven success record in recruiting, onboarding and nourishing new partners.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for execution of a channel sales plan in the region that meets or exceeds the targets through both current and new channel partners. Specific tasks include management of channel business developers, implementation and oversight of the Global channel program and strategy in the region, partner communications and relationships, lead management in the region, supporting deals to ensure closure, and working with internal teams to help focus resources to drive business outcomes.
- Develop a channel sales plan for the region that will meet or exceed the targets for the region
- Plan and allocate budget spend in the channel
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the region through the Channel Partners
- Coach, Guide and manage the Channel Developers
- Run Channel sales meetings and produce sales forecasts for the region
- Oversee and manage all channel sales initiatives. Ensure that Channel developers track pipeline and close deals for specific agreed upon revenue goals. Provide guidance and assistance where needed to both Channel Business Developers and partners to close business
- Execute global strategies in the region relating to sales
- Guide Channel Developers on the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives, and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs in the region on an ongoing basis.
- Guide Channel business developers in handling potential channel conflict with other sales channel partners by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to SYSPRO’s rules of channel engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Oversee the recruitments and qualification of new potential partners for the region
- To set a framework within the region on how to utilize the pre-sales team within the company in establishing needs
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably business, commerce)
- At least 4 years of channel experience at Senior level, preferably with ERP
- 3 + years of ERP Experience
- Manufacturing/logistics experience
- Strong execution & implementation experience
- Good track record in Channel Sales Management and Channel development
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Problem solving
- ERP Sales experience
- Ability to teach and lead others
Please apply by sending your CV to Paige Carter via email@example.com
Fill in the form below to apply for the position you are interested in.