At SYSPRO, our goal is to provide our customers with innovative technologies and services that simplify their business operations and put them ahead of the competition.
In order for SYSPRO to play such a vital role, we need a team of top-class people behind us. We look for talent who will continue to represent SYSPRO and our core values by bringing ambition, intelligence, drive, tenacity and compassion to the workplace while having a can-do attitude and inspiring those around you. By working at SYSPRO, you’ll gain more than just a job. You’ll be part of a global force that is using innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time. We also have a lot of fun along the way.
Explore SYSPRO career opportunities to find a position that’s exciting and rewarding. If you don’t see a current opening that suits your career objectives, send us your resume anyway as we are always looking for the best people to join Team SYSPRO.
We are looking for SYSPRO gurus to join us as a Pre-Sales Consultant in the Asia Pacific Region. SYSPRO knowledge and experience in Sales/Pre-sales is a must. There are vacancies available. One is in Australia (Sydney or Melbourne), another one is in Singapore. We will provide Visa support and a competitive Salary Package. Both countries have pathways from working visas to permanent residency.
- Architect a commercially viable solution for any given customer and assist direct and channel sales teams to position, present and articulate the solution.
- Ensure that the solutions being offered can meet the customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that the solution can be delivered within set parameters.
Pre -acquiring a customer
Pre-sales is a process or a set of activities carried out in support of the sales cycle to help craft the right solution for a customer based on customer requirements and providing insight to direct and channel Sales team on:
- Key capability of the SYSPRO solution that can help win the customer and
- Risks that the Sales team need to be aware of on terms of functionality and or capability of the solution.
Post-acquiring a customer
Once a customer is acquired pre-sales has a role to provide a transfer of the technical information surrounding the proposed solution in the form of application architecture and infrastructure architecture for the implementation team to be able to deliver the proposed solution.
Assist Channel Partners with their pre-sales activities
Key Performance Areas
- Company Revenue
- SYSPRO Global Presence (including Channel)
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of Direct and Channel sales teams annual target
- Customer retention
- Constant increase of company presence in the region
- Assisting Channel Partners acquisition and retention
Continuous communication and collaboration
- Work closely with Direct/Channel sales team or partners on customer requirements, demonstration and or proof of concepts, proposals and pitches for business
- Attend meetings with sales teams and act as a solution expert
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Engage with Product Management to remain up to date with product development and changes
Solution Identification and customer engagement
- Engage with Direct/Channel sales, partners and potential customers to identify business objectives, needs and challenges
- Propose with sales teams the most appropriate solution to address crucial pain points
- Ensure that the SYSPRO solution can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Respond to customer requests for information as well as proposal requests
- Provide on-going support for customers post implementation
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensure the contract is profitable
Product Demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations that contextualize the value of SYSPRO solutions
- Participate in Dry Runs/Test Presentations – prior to customer facing presentations
- Where required prepare a product demonstration and or proof of concept for a customer to demonstrate how the solution can solve the customer’s business needs
- Manage the product configuration and system environment for sales demonstrations
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of proposals to customers together with members of the sales team
- Liaise between services and sales to assist in providing an accurate costing of delivering the services to implement the proposed solution
- Coordinate with the implementation team to hand-over all scoping documents, assumptions and implementation information.
- Coordinate with Sales to ensure that all contractual and scope related documentation is completed
- Engage and work with Management, Professional Services, Sales and other global resources to create and refine the SYPRO ERP product demonstration tools and methodologies
Technical & Industry Expertise
- Manage the data integrity of the demo database
- Build custom data in the system to show new prospects how the system can work for them
- Maintain industry knowledge and understanding aligned to SYSPRO’s target markets. Keep yourself up-to-date with competitive ERP products and solutions.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any strategies for improvement
- Maintain your knowledge of SYSPRO and 3rd party products at all time by participating to the product team’s activities, or by using self-education and the resources from SYSPRO (Support zone etc)
- Testing of applications
- Provide system and infrastructure architectural advice and insights
- Work with the Product Manager and Professional Services team to design and execute a product education curriculum for the SYSPRO Sales Team that provides them with functional knowledge of SYSPRO (minimum of 8 training sessions per year)
- Ensure that new product developments are incorporated in training sessions for sales team
- Serve as a resource to other SYSPRO initiatives by contributing to product, business and functional requirements, testing of applications, presentations at user groups, sales seminars, webinars or training of other SYSPRO colleagues.
- Good understanding of the ERP marketplace
- SYSPRO Experience over 5 years is a must
- Current SYSPRO Qualification is a plus
- Has scoped functional and infrastructure requirements in distribution and manufacturing environments
- Has designed, costed and presented ERP solution for manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business needs and convert these into a technology-based solution
- has demonstrable accounting and financial understanding
- Has experience in ERP products and implementation
- Understanding of .net technology
- Has a good understanding of Cloud and On Premise infrastructure
- Has Pre-Sales or sales experience:
- know how to prepare a deal and sell it to customers
- Has an ability to sell the solution he/she has designed to C-Level individuals.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Team leadership and management experience is a plus
- Intermediate level (as a minimum) experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Project and Excel
- Independent, self-organized, diligent in reporting its activities
- Over 10 years experience in ERP preferred
- Experience working with Channel Partners is a plus
Location: Australia (Sydney or Melbourne) or Singapore – 2 vacancies
Reports To: Sales Manager Asia or Australia
Collaboration and Communication:
Sales, Services, Admin, Finance, HR, Marketing
Customers, Suppliers, Channel partners, Corporate
Authority to Act
Authority to present the solution to the customers after it has been agreed upon and approved by Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Services Manager.
- Short but frequent trips in the region (40%-60%).
For more information and to apply please contact Paige via the email: Paige.Carter@au.syspro.com
Fill in the form below to apply for the position you are interested in.